Our 24rd Anniversary Party!
We’re celebrating 24 years of crafting beers with a Latin-flavored fiesta!
- Pancho Bongo Y Su Orquesta (3 pm – 5:30 pm)
- The Ultra Kings (6:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
- OMG Smoothies
- The Flying V
- The Sticky Pig
Jester’s Court Hour (3 pm – 4 pm)!
Jester’s Court members will enjoy an hour of free roaming to enjoy beers without the crowds! Want to bring a +1? Email email@example.com to RSVP!
Other Fun Facts
- Our 24rd Anniversary brew won’t be making its debut, but we’ll have never released pilot system beers, firkins and rare anniversary beers!
- We don’t want you waiting for beer, so there will be 3 bars for you to choose from!
- There will be lots of fun and games (including body art, mechanical bull rides and tie-dye tee making) for you to take part in throughout the day!
- Flights and wine will not be available.
- Growler and crowler fills will be available after 8 pm at the inside bar only.
- Tours will not be available.
- Must be 21+ to drink. Must show ID to drink.
How will I pay for the delicious beer I wish to consume?
Beverage tickets! We will only be accepting beverage tickets in exchange for beers to be enjoyed during the bash. Beverage tickets will be available for sale at the entry gate and at the ticket tent inside the party.
What do beverage tickets get me?
1 ticket = 1 tasty 16 oz. lower ABV beer (Last Chance, Mellow Monks) and 2 tickets = 1 equally tasty 12 oz. higher ABV beer (the rest of our selection)!
Can I pay with a credit card?
Credit cards will be accepted at the registration tent to purchase entry tickets as well as beer tickets. Cash will be accepted at all tents.
Where should I park?
Public parking is located on the street and our public lot. Questions on parking? Just ask one of our friendly parking attendants!
Where is the entrance to the party?
It’s located at our main entrance at 905 Line Street Easton, PA.
Is this shindig family friendly?
We welcome ALL at Weyerbacher, but you must be 21+ with a valid ID to drink.
Can I bring my dog, cat, llama or (fill in with your beloved pet) with me?
Service animals are welcome. However, we ask that you leave your companion animals at home for their comfort and safety.
Have you really been brewing great beer for 24 years?
You best believe it!
When is last call?
Last call for all bars will be at 8:30 pm.
Will The Tap Room be open after 9 pm?
No. The Tap Room will close at 9 pm, so that our employees can enjoy the day as much as you. Our doors will open again on Sunday, June 16th at noon!
Can I take a tour of the brewery?
Sorry, but no. However, you can come back on Sunday (June 16th) for our 2:30ish tour.
Can I buy beers to go?
Absolutely! You can buy any of our beers available at The Tap Room in bottles, cans, 4 or 6 packs, or cases! Filled (either completely or partially) cups can’t leave our party and bottled or canned beer can’t be opened during our bash.