Entire State of New Jersey
Hunterdon Brewing Company
PO Box 1050
12 Coddington Road
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
908-454-7445

5 Responses to “New Jersey”

1. avatar Greg says:

I have been looking to buy Weyerbacher’s “Blasphemy” but can not find anyone that has any. I am thinking that since the release was limited, most stores did not have any to sell in the 1st place therefore I am most likely looking in the wrong places. My home zip code is 07726 and my place of business in located in 08879. Can you please tell me which stores were lucky enough to receive “Blasphemy” for re-sale in these two areas. I will then call them to see if they still have any available. Thank you very much for your help. Greg Vaccaro

2. avatar zach says:

I had the QUAD beer the other night at a bar called beer authority in NYC and that was possibly the best beer ive ever had…I don’t travel there too often and was wondering if you are going to sell your beer in stores somewhere closer? my zip code is 07076…thanks!

Zach,
      Thanks very much!
      Normally, http://www.greatbrewers.com would work for NJ for our products… they have a beer finder but it doesn’t look like Quad is showing up anywhere (recently). It’s driven off wholesale receipts and the beer was distributed in November 2011 so it may just be off their radar. interestingly enough, it does show up in NYC at a few spots! You can check out the website and see what works for you or contact Hunterdon Brewing to see if they can point you in the right direction. They are in NJ and are our statewide wholesaler.
      Cheers!

3. avatar Neal WEierbach says:

When are you coming to Colorado, Nebraska is too far??

Place your comment

Please fill your data and comment below.
Name
Email
Website
Your comment