Hey Weyerbacher fans: we’re releasing Rhumpshaka this Friday at noon! The Visitors Center tasting bar will be open as usual and our regularly-scheduled tour at 5:30 will be unaffected!
“. . .but WHY are you releasing it at noon on a Friday? That stinks because __ [insert reason here]__!”
Ok, yes—this does seem a little goofy at first but here’s why we’re doing it: LOGISTICS. We’ve got 200 cases of Rhumpshaka which will be split between Friday and Saturday so everyone has a chance to get a crack at it! 45 cases are being held until Saturday at 12:00 noon. The balance come available on Friday at noon in our best attempt to eliminate lines and parking lot congestion. While we really enjoy those big events we’ve done in the past, we recognize they can be off-putting for some folks (for example: anyone not able to park within sight of the building!) so we’ve tweaked our release plan quite a bit for this weekend and we’ll see how it goes!
- 155 cases available Friday at noon
- 45 cases available on Saturday at noon
- Special entrance for folks looking to get in, grab Rhumpshaka and get out
- Separate area for Rhumpshaka sampling (not at the regular tasting bar)
- Special drive-by loading / pick-up area for those with a larger order or parked at a distance
- Separate register(s) for Rhumpshaka purchases
Hopefully this makes the trip as enjoyable as possible for everyone! The weather is supposed to be nice Friday, though not quite Caribbean. Free Weyerbacher bumper stickers awarded to those donning pirate-inspired attire (and allowing us to photograph them for our Instagram page)!