The UNO’s Chicago Grill in Hamilton, NJ is hosting a WEYERBACHER beer dinner on Thursday, 12/8 at 7pm. UNO’s Hamilton (The Bock Group) is one of nine UNO’s in NJ and PA that pour Big Ern’s IPA, a west coast style IPA, brewed especially for UNO’s. They have given their chef free range for this beer dinner and Jen has not dissapointed us with a stellar menu paired with five of our brews. The dinner is on 12/8, $55 a person, seating at 6:30pm, then starts at 7pm. There are 50 seats available, call the store at: 609-890-0864 or stop by at 225 Sloan Avenue, Hamilton, NJ (right off 295 and by the Hamilton train station) to make reservations, as it will sell out FAST. The Weyerbacher NJ Rep will be there with goodies and an after-dinner Beer Cocktail!
1) Merry Monks Belgian Triple – Beer battered Shrimp with Orange Marmalade Sauce
2) Verboten Belgian Pale Ale – Butternut Squash Soup served with Herb Crostini
3) Blithering Idiot Barleywine- Caprese Salad with Blithering Idiot Balsamic Glaze
4) UNO’s Own: Big Ern’s IPA – Coconut Crusted Chicken with Pineapple Glaze OR Homemade Crabcakes with Red Pepper Coulis
5) Old Heathen Imperial Stout – Jen’s own Vanilla Caramel Cake served with The Bent Spoon’s Old Heathen Ice Cream