Glassware

Weyerbacher Pint Glass $5 Weyerbacher’s original jester pint glass!
Weyerbacher Frosted Pint Glass $5 Weyerbacher’s NEW frosted pint glass!
Weyerbacher Last Chance IPA Pint Glass $5 Weyerbacher’s NEW Last Chance IPA pint glass!
Weyerbacher Cuvee Glass $7 Keep it classy with a Weyerbacher’s signature cuvee glass with the new logo!
posted by shlampe in Glassware,Products and have Comments (18)

18 Responses to “Glassware”

1. avatar Bill Bragg says:

Here are some more pics of the new frosted glasses!

2. avatar Jerry says:

How many ounces is the Cuvee glass ?

3. avatar Jeff says:

I have 85+ glasses in my collection and the Weyerbacher Tulip gets used BY FAR, more than any other glass in the collection. (Including those Belgian Tulips) Absolutely LOVE this glass! The acid etching is practicle and unique because unlike ink screen, it won’t come off with repeated use!

4. avatar Doug says:

You guys should make an etched tulip with the Jester on it.

5. avatar Chris says:

@Jeff: I have a large glassware collection too. Hand-wash only is the policy that will keep your screened logos looking fresh.

I don’t have a large Glass Collection (15 in all) but I completely agree with Chris. My Glasses have never seen the inside of a Dishwasher. Hand-wash only is my strict Policy. I learned it From my numerous trips to McSorley’s Old Ale House In N.Y.C. when I was younger.

7. avatar Joseph Bille-Volkenborn says:

We have an extensive collection or Belgian, German, American and Czech glasses…1000+ and are going to proudly add both Weyerbacher glasses to the list. Your pint glass logo is great.

8. avatar Ryan says:

Just picked up two of the new Jester etched pint glasses during the Sour Black release…any plans on more?

Plans on more… what? Glasses? Sour Black? We have lots of Sour Black and there may be more glass styles offered in the future.

9. avatar Ryan says:

I just got my imperial pumpkin and it sooooo delicious I’m a weyerbacher for life!

10. avatar james macleod says:

I need a beer glass that won’t tip over. Any plans? It needs straight side and slightly thick bottom for ballance and inertia. A thickend area near the top to prevent slipage when wet and cold due to weakened grips. It also needs to hold 750 mL easily. And by the way – how about putting QUAD in 750 mL bottles. The cellering for 12 months would be worth the wait.

11. avatar james macleod says:

that was an unfortunate typo at the start od the email for the above comment

12. avatar Vanessa says:

Any chance you’ll add an Imperial pumpkin ale themed item?

13. avatar Jason says:

Are any of the glasses nucleated?