Juliet

posted by shlampe in Brewers Select and have Comments (10)

10 Responses to “Juliet”

1. avatar K. Wisner says:

Our local pub (Klinger’s, Hanover, PA) had this on tap—outstanding! Great, full flavor.

2. avatar dominick says:

Any chance of bring Juliet back? Its as good as the uerige with a nice balance with the chocolate/dark fruit flavor and hops bite!

I am not sure if this one will make it back. I really enjoyed it too. I’m not sure if I would go as far as to say that it is as good as the German beers but I will not stop you from saying! CW

3. avatar Bill says:

It was the Juliet that caught my attention and my heart. As long as you brew it, I will drink it.

Sorry to disappoint you but Juliet is a one and done. Juliet is part of our Brewer’s Select Series. Most of the beers in the series are brewed in a small batch and will not be brewed again. Maybe I should not be so strong. I suppose there is a small chance that it would come back at a later date. Keep you fingers crossed. CW

4. avatar Jake says:

Please bring this beer back. It was great. I had never had this style beer before but I tried it at the brewery. Unfortunately by the time I tried it there was none let to buy.

5. avatar Darth Vader says:

CW you are going to find out how much pain a Lightsaber up the keister feels……. I AM COMING FOR YOU…….DAH DAH DA DANT DA DAH DAH DANT DA DA……..HAHAHAHAHA run little man run……..

Seems like that would be excessive. Besides intersteller travel is very expensive these days. Maybe you could use miles, but I’m not sure if Trans Universe Airlines is a Mileage Plus partner.

CW

By the way, there is a chance that we make this one once more. We are thinking about doing a Romeo and Juliet release later this year.

6. avatar Brandy says:

I really hope you decide to do it again. Even if its only once.