Harvest Ale

Harvest Ale is a 6.2% “wet-hop” IPA made from pale, munich, crystal, and wheat malts.  It is hopped with a bounty of cascade hops straight from the brewery’s own farm!  The bitterness is restrained to allow the fresh-hop aroma and flavor to shine through.  You will find grassy notes with hints of citrus zest in this refreshing ale.

Since this beer can only be made with newly matured hops just hours off the vine, its release date is somewhat in the hands of Mother Nature.  We know that it will fall sometime around the beginning of September.  Keep your eye out for this one.  You will want to drink this one as fresh as possible!

posted by shlampe in Retired and have Comments (10)

10 Responses to “Harvest Ale”

1. avatar Charles Norris says:

I have a few “go to” beers of various styles. This is one of my “go to” beers provided it is available. It is an absolutely incredible beer.
    Way to go.

2. avatar Brian Gresh says:

Hey guys. Just wanted to tell yas that you brew some damn tasty beers! Love your hops infusion, merry monks, double simcoe, autumnfest, blanche, winter ale, and imperial pumpkin ale. Keep up your good work and keep your minds open to the endless possibilities of modern craft brewing! Cheers!

Thanks Brian, It sounds like you have tried most of our beers. I am happy to hear that you like them!
      CW

3. avatar gary says:

this beer is great! on my favorates list.

4. avatar Nikolai says:

I miss the taste of last year’s Harvest Ale. It still has the distinctive freshness but my senses are telling that it has become a bit too “restrained”.
    Looking forward to next year’s batch with a secret hope for a return of the hoppier recipe.
    Thankfully, you have so many fine beers that always fill a case or two!

5. avatar Dave Zirkle says:

Delicious, the bitterness was just right.

6. avatar Scott says:

I was fortunate enough to have both the Harvest Ale and the Imperial Pumpkin Ale today and I must say both beers were wonderful. Thanks for the great beer.