Decadence

Decadence is our Tenth Anniversary spiced amber ale. This is a very limited production, brewed only once, to celebrate ten fantastic years in business.

This ale weighs in at 13% ABV and is a fantastic sipper, especially after dinner or consider paring it with a good book on a cool fall evening.

Decadence is brewed with honey, cardamom spice and gentian (a rare botanical!) This ale is very unique and will develop finer character when aged at cellar temperatures.

posted by shlampe in Anniversary and have Comments (9)

9 Responses to “Decadence”

Sadly, my last bottle is gone (I drank it)

2. avatar Mark Roberts says:

super saver liquors in somerville, nj has three bottles of it left, and its only 5 bucks

Just scored a bottle of this, Eleven, and Twelve from a local hoarder. So stoked. Waiting for Seventeen to show up here then doing a seven year vertical with friends. Yum.

Not a problem. You warned about a bottle of Muse I found, and it wasn’t bad at all, I actually bought two more, so I won’t hold it against anyone on the Eleven. I’m not a hop head, so if the hops have fallen out it’ll be fine for me.

Finally did my flight, Decadence thru Eighteen. It was a long night. Having never had this fresh I didn’t have a baseline, but oh wow it was incredible. Tons of honey and fig flavors. Delicious. The Eleven, you were right, but in the opposite way. The hops were still very plentiful, more than I’d expect. But it was way too astringent due to that. I had to pour it. Everything else was still great.

Fourteen will always have my heart, but Thirteen still beats them all. Easily one of the best beers I’ve ever had, period. Sad to say I only have two left.